- Ownership: TNK-BP, Slavneft
- Website: http://www.slavneft.ru/ (Russian), http://www.tnk-bp.com/
- Location: Yaroslavl
- Capacity: 14 million tons/annum & 280,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity: 5.3
- Catalytic Reforming
- Diesel Desulphurisation Unit
- Isomerization Unit - 600,000 tpa - 2011
- Alkylation Unit
- Visbreaking Unit
- Bitumen Unit
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- From January 2012, the Refinery, intends to stop producing motor fuels, which do not conform to the Euro-4/ Euro-5 environmental standards
- See Yanos Yaroslavl Refinery Upgrading Project
- Currently, the company is construction of a primary oil refining capacity of 4 million tons per year, which is scheduled to conclude in early 2010. The start up of the facility will enable decommissioning of obsolete units for primary refining.
- At the beginning of 2010 also reconstructed the hydrotreatment of diesel CL-24 / 7 with commissioning of facilities for the production of hydrogen, thereby producing at the site diesel Euro-4 standard.
- In addition, under the investment program for 2010-2013. plant to be built hydrotreatment of fractions of catalytic cracking gasoline and complete construction of an isomerization unit faction Isomalk.
- These projects will produce high-quality gasolines that meet the standards of Euro-5.
- 1952: The Soviet government decided to build a refinery in Yaroslavl.
- 1961: Start the first stage of the plant.
- 1966 Start of construction of a catalytic cracking unit
- 1995 The company became part of a vertically integrated oil company Slavneft.
- September 2004: Visbreaking Unit commissioned
- 2005: YANOS was first among Russian oil refinery in the production of gasoline Premium Euro-95 "and the diesel fuel with sulfur content of 50 ppm (the level of Euro-4).
- 2005 - Vacuum gas oil hydrocracking unit commissioned
- 2006 - Catalytic reforming unit put into operation
- 2007 - The company launched a new product - an environmentally clean diesel fuel in accordance with the specification E 590 N ultra sulfur content of 10 ppm (the level of Euro-5).
- 2011 - Isomerization Unit is commissioned
- 2012 - All fuels comply with Euro V
- TNK-BP Refining
- a complex hydrocracker put into operation in Slavneft-Yaroslavnefteorgsintez
- Jacobs Consultancy Receives Contract for Refinery Upgrade Project in Russia
- TEC was awarded contract for Modernization project of Yaroslavl Petroleum Refinery in the Russian Federation
- YaNOS launched Izomalk-2
- On July 1, 2012 All Motor Fuel Manufactured at Yanos Will Comply With EURO 5