- Source: western Wyoming
- Destination: northeast Colorado
- Ownership: Kinder Morgan
- Website: http://www.kindermorgan.com/
- Length: kilometres (800 miles)
- Capacity: per day
- Status: Operating
- Wyoming Interstate Company (WIC) is wholly owned by Kinder Morgan.
- With approximately 800 miles of pipeline, WIC is comprised of a mainline system that extends from western Wyoming to northeast Colorado (the Cheyenne Hub) and several lateral pipeline systems that extend from various interconnections along the WIC mainline into western Colorado and northeast Wyoming and into eastern Utah.
- WIC is one of the primary interstate natural gas transportation systems providing takeaway capacity from the Overthrust, Piceance, Uinta, Powder River and Green River basins.
- CIG is the operator of the WIC system pursuant to a service agreement with WIC.
- It has connections with the Cheyenne Natural Gas Hub
- 1997 - Eastward Expansion completed
- 1998 - Laramie Compressor Expansion completed
- 1999 - Medicine Bow Lateral completed
- 1999 - Sonat merged with El Paso
- 2000 - Medicine Bow 00 Expansion completed
- 2001 - Medicine Bow Loop Expansion completed
- 2004 - Echo Springs Lateral completed
- 2006 - Piceance Line completed
- 2007 - Kanda Lateral Phase 1 & 2 completed
- 2008 - Mainline Expansion, Piceance Expansion Phase 1 & Medicine Bow 08 Expansion completed
- 2009 - Douglas Expansion Project & Piceance Expansion Phase 2 completed
- 2010 - System Enhancement Project & Diamond Mountain Compressor Station Project completed
- Wyoming Interstate
- EIA Natural Gas Pipeline Projects
- El Paso Energy Corporation and Sonat Inc. Announce Merger Agreement