- The project has been cancelled
- Source: Cushing, Oklahoma
- Destination: Houston, Texas
- Ownership: 50/50 joint venture partnership of Enbridge (U.S.) Inc. and Enterprise Products Partners L.P.
- Website: http://www.wranglerpipeline.com/
- Length: kilometres (500 miles)
- Capacity: 800,000 barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type: light and medium grades of crude oil
- Phase 1 originates at an Enbridge terminal in Cushing, Okla. and extends to the Enterprise ECHO Terminal southeast of Houston, Texas.
- Phase 2, when developed, will extend from ECHO Terminal to near Port Arthur, Texas.
- 2011 - Open Season launched to secure commitments
- 2011 - The project was cancelled, and replaced with the Seaway Crude Oil Pipeline project
- This is one of a number of projects looking to solve the WTI conundrum
- Project Homepage
- Project Flyer
- Enterprise and Enbridge to Develop Crude Oil Pipeline from Cushing to the Gulf Coast
- Enterprise and Enbridge to Conduct Open Seasons for Seaway Pipeline Expansion and New Crude Oil Pipeline to Port Arthur/Beaumont