- Operator: Hibiscus
- Country: Australia
- Location: Gippsland Basin
- Production start:
- Partners: 3D Oil
- Type: Oil
- Estimated Reserves: Proved plus Probable (2P) Oil Reserves of 6.5 million barrels
- Production Volume:
- The WSH Field is located in Production Licence VIC/L31 in Bass Strait and Sea Lion is located in the south‐west section of exploration permit VIC/P57.
- The WSH Field is located approximately 18km SSE of Loch Sport, with the closest landfall site 14km north‐west on the Ninety Beach
- The development will consist of production via a leased Mobile Offshore Production Unit (MOPU) in to a leased tanker serving as a Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) Vessel
- The Mobile Offshore Production Unit (MOPU) is a modified jack-up fixed to the seabed at West Seahorse field location for the life of the project. The MOPU will include processing facilities to remove associated gas and water, to stabilise the crude oil, and export the stabilised crude. Produced gas will be processed and utilized for fuel gas and enhanced recovery (gas lift) with the remaining gas being flared.
- The stabilised oil will be produced via a 1.5km 4-inch flexible flowline to a catenary anchor leg moored (CALM) buoy and flexible hose to a Floating Storage Offloading (FSO) vessel.
- WorleyParsons: Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
- 2013 - Production licence awarded
- National Offshore Petroleum Safety and Environmental Management Authority
- West Seahorse Oil Field: Concept selected and FEED commenced
- Independent Reserves Assessment for West Seahorse Oil Field
- Production Licence awarded over West Seahorse Oil Field