- Ownership: Pertamina from Indonesia (40%), NIORDC from Iran (40%), and Petrofield from Malaysia (20%))
- Website: http://www.pertamina.com/
- Wiki Page: Banten Bay Refinery
- Location: Banten Bay, West Java, Indonesia
- Capacity: 7.5 million tons/annum & 150,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Project Stage:
- Expected Completion:
- Project Type: Greenfield Refinery
- Project Summary:
- Main Contractors
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- Iranian and other heavy and sour crudes
- Preliminary feasibility studies are completed.
- Refinery locating studies are completed and Banten region in the west of Java is suggested.
- A new framework agreement is signed with the Indonesian partner.
- A new SHA is concluded between Iranian, Malaysian and Indonesian share holders.
- J.V. Company Established , BFS has been completed.