- Ownership: Spectra
- Website: http://www.spectraenergy.com/
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: 2.4 billion cubic feet per day
- Status: Operating
- Spectra operate 5,700 kilometers (3,540 miles) of pipeline and six large-scale gas processing plants.
- BC Field Services is a gathering and processing system, gathering raw gas from as far north as the Yukon and southern Northwest Territories, with a daily processing capacity of 2.2 billion cubic feet.
- BC Pipeline's infrastructure stretches across the entire length of the province from Fort Nelson to the Canada/US border, and is capable of transporting 2.4 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day.
- 2008 - National Energy Board approves Westcoast South Peace Pipeline Project
- Westcoast Energy, Summary
- National Energy Board approves Westcoast (Spectra Energy) South Peace Pipeline Project