- Operator: Petroleum Equity
- Country: UK
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Wenlock field is located in the southern North Sea in block 49/12a, approximately 95 Km north east of Mundsay in Norfolk and 45 Km from the UK/Dutch median line.
- Wenlock gas field consists of a normally unattended installation (NUI) and initially one, but up to a maximum of 3 development wells with a new 36.1 Km, 8" export pipeline & 3" piggy back chemical injection line to the Inde AC platform in block 49/23.
- Gas is transported to the Bacton Gas Plant
- Bluewater Industries:
- Fabricated and installed the Wenlock NUl platform
- Installed 40kM of 3" MEOH and 8" gas pipelines
- Installed slug catcher and tie-in at an independent production facility
- Seaway Heavy Lifting: Installation of Wenlock Platform
- 2006 - Development granted government approval
- 2007 - Platform installed
- 2014 - Field acquired by Petroleum Equity
- Wenlock Development
- Block 49/12A Bluewater Industries "Wenlock"
- UK Oil and Gas Fields by Approval Date
- List Of Oil and Gas Production Platforms In The UK
- Seaway Heavy Lifting Oil And Gas References
- Petroleum Equity in $133 million acquisition of ATP Oil & Gas UK