- Operator: Vermilion
- Country: Australia
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- Wandoo field is located approximately 80 kilometres north-west of the town of Karratha.
- The field consists of the Wandoo A Unmanned Monopod; Wandoo B Production Platform and a Single Point Tanker Mooring and Offloading Facility. Wandoo B is a concrete gravity structure connected to Wandoo A by an undersea pipeline.
- Oil is stored in the concrete structure supporting the Wandoo B processing facilities and then offloaded through flexible pipelines to a CALM Buoy located 1.2 kilometres north of the Wandoo B platform.
- A floating hose is used in transferring the oil from the CALM Buoy to export tankers situated at a mooring facility.
- ICON Engineering: Feasibility of a platform extension with tensioned conductors
- 1997 - Platform installed
- 2007 - Vermilion increased its stake to 100%
- Offshore Oil And Gas Production Platforms In Australia
- Icon Engineering Platform References
- Vermilion Energy Trust – Wandoo Acquisition