- Ownership: Lukoil
- Website: http://www.lukoil.com/
- List of Lukoil Refineries
- Location: Volvograd, Southern Russia
- Capacity: 11.25 million tons/annum & 225.000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity: 5.1
- Crude distillation 225 bpd
- Vacuum distillation 68.2 bpd
- Coking 18.5 bpd
- Catalytic reforming 43.7 bpd
- Catalytic hydrotreating 95.9 bpd
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- Crude oil is supplied to the Refinery via the Samara – Tikhoretsk Pipeline
- Gasoline, Diesel, Lubricants, Fuel oil, Jet fuel
- For full details see Volgograd Refinery Project
- It is planned to increase the production of high-octane petrol.
- The enterprise’s capacity will increase from 10.5 to 12-14 million tons per year by 2014.
- This will allow satisfying the needs of the Southern federal region. As a result of a complete upgrade of the enterprise, the depth of oil refining will increase from 83 to 95 percent.
- 1957 - The Refinery was put into operation
- 1973 - Crude oil processing unit added
- 1979 - Sulfur recovery unit commissioned
- 1991 - the Refinery entered LUKOIL Group
- 1994 - equipment for crude distillation and gasoline reforming was rebuilt.
- 1997–1998 the Refinery launched automatic equipment for blending of gasolines and a rail trestle for crude oil discharge
- In 1998–2001 the Refinery launched equipment for hydrotreatment of diesel fuel, naphta stabilization and fractioning of saturated hydrocarbon gases.
- 2004–2006 the first stage of a coke calcination facility was completed. The Refinery completed construction of a catalytic reforming unit.
- In 2007 an isomerization unit with annual capacity of 380,000 tons was commissioned.
- In 2008 the vacuum block on distillation unit №6 was commissioned after an upgrade. The Refinery switched to production of motor gasolines to Euro-3 standard.
- In 2009 a unit for production of inert gas was brought into operation and a steam recuperation unit was commissioned at the oil loading rack. EKTO diesel fuel production was started.
- Lukoil Refinery Facts
- Giprogazoochistka Refinery References
- Globalstroy Engineering Refinery References
- Orghim Refinery References