- Operator: Statoil
- Country: Norway
- Location: In the North Sea between the Visund and Gullfaks fields
- Production start: 2012
- Partners: Statoil 53.2%, Total 7.7%, Petoro 30.0% and ConocoPhillips 9.1%
- Type: Oil & Gas
- Estimated Reserves: 67 mboe (1/4 oil and 3/4 gas)
- Production Volume:
- Visund South consists of the Pan and Pandora discoveries, which are located 10 kilometres from both the Gullfaks C and Visund A-platforms and have been developed by means of a subsea installation.
- This consists of a template and four wells, where the first of three wells have been drilled and tied back to Gullfaks C for processing.
- FMC Technologies:
- manufacture of four subsea production trees, wellheads, choke modules and subsea control modules.
- supply one manifold structure and associated tools and control systems.
- ClampOn: Subsea monitors
- 2008 - Visund South Oil And Gas Field discovered
- 2012 - Visund South comes on stream
- Reservoir: Two structures, Pan and Pandora, with reservoir pressure of roughly 340 bar
- FMC Technologies Awarded $70 Million Pan Pandora Contract
- ClampOn Subsea Sand Monitors to Pan Pandora
- Visund South comes on stream