- Ownership: Enterprise
- Website: http://www.enterpriseproducts.com/
- Length: kilometres (137 miles)
- Capacity: 600 (MMcf/d)
- Status: Operating
- A natural gas gathering system that gathers production from the Main Pass, Mississippi Canyon and Viosca Knoll areas of the Gulf of Mexico
- Related oil and gas fields include Matterhorn Oil And Gas Field, Medusa Oil And Gas Field
- Located southeast of New Orleans, Louisiana it delivers gas into several major interstate pipelines including Tennessee Gas Pipeline, Columbia Gulf Transmission Gas Pipeline, Southern Natural Gas Pipeline Company, Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Transco, Dauphin Island and Destin.
- 1999 - Leviathan Gas Pipeline Partners acquire 49% stake
- 2003 - Medusa extension completed
- 2004 - Enterprise acquires the pipeline in GulfTerra deal
- 2015 - Genesis agrees to acquire the pipeline
- El Paso Field Services Company Agrees to Sell Interest in Viosca Knoll Gathering Company to Leviathan Gas Pipeline Partners L.P.
- Enterprise and GulfTerra to Merge Forming $13 Billion Midstream Energy Partnership
- Enterprise to Sell Offshore Gulf of Mexico Business to Genesis