- Operator: Edison
- Country: Italy
- Location: Sicilian Channel
- Production start: 1987
- Partners: Edison with a 60% working interest (Eni is the partner with 40%
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- Vega field is located in the Sicilian Channel, 20 km south of Pozzallo (RG).
- The Vega cluster consists of Vega A, the field currently in production, and the yet to be developed Vega B field.
- Vega A was developed with 24 wells, a platform located in 130 metres of water designed to process 60.000 barrels of oil per day and a floating storage and offloading tanker (Leonis) with a capacity of 110,000 tons to temporary store production.
- The crude oil is transported from the Leonis to refineries by tankers shuttles.
- Tecon: Well-head and Separation Modules weighing 1100t and 1300t - Structural basic and de-tail design
- ICS: Installation
- Micoperi: Clamps and J-tube installation on Vega A, clamps and risers installation on SPM
- 1987 - First production
- Exploration and production, Edison
- Offshore Platforms in Italy
- Tecon Platform References
- ABB FPSO References
- Micoperi Offshore And Platform References
- FoundOcean Europe Subsea References