- Ownership: Quandrant
- Website: http://quadrantenergy.com.au/
- Location: north west coast of Western Australia
- Located off the north west coast of Western Australia’s Pilbara region, the Varanus Island Processing Hub consists of oil terminal facilities, gas processing trains, low temperature separation and stabilisation as well as gas compression, water treatment and reinjection.
Related Oil and Gas Fields
- 2015 - Quandrant Energy acquired Apache's share
- AusGroup announces ongoing works with Apache Energy Limited
- Apache Agrees To Sell Australian Operations For $2.1 Billion