- Source: Tioga, North Dakota, USA
- Destination: Empress, Alberta, Canada
- Ownership: Vantage Pipeline Canada (Pembina )
- Length: 580 kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: 40,000 barrels per day (bpd)
- Status: In operation
- The pipeline carries liquid ethane from a processing plant near Tioga, North Dakota, through Saskatchewan to a gathering system near Empress, Alberta.
- The Canadian portion of the Vantage Pipeline consists of approximately 580 km of pipeline and related facilities, of which approximately 574 km is in Saskatchewan and 4.5 km in Alberta.
- In total, approximately 525 km of the pipeline is along or adjacent to existing pipeline and road right-of-way.
- The pipeline capacity is to be expanded to 68,000 barrels per day by 2016
- 2011 - National Energy Board Receives Application for Vantage Pipeline Project
- 2012 - NEB Approves Vantage Pipeline Project
- 2014 - Pembina acquired the pipeline
- 2015 - Expansion project launched
- Project Background
- National Energy Board Receives Application for Vantage Pipeline Project
- NEB Approves Vantage Pipeline Project
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation To Acquire Vantage Pipeline And An Interest In Associated Assets For US$650 Million
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation To Expand Vantage Pipeline