- Website: http://www.transneft.ru/
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- The Vankor-Purpe oil pipeline is 543 kilometers long. It connects the Vankor field in the Krasnoyarsk Territory to Trasneft’s system of main pipeline sin Western Siberia. This enables transportation of raw materials produced in Vankor to the Asian-Pacific region countries’ markets through the Western Siberia- Pacific Ocean oil pipeline.
- 2008 - Rosneft and Vnesheconombank Sign Memorandum on Cooperation to finance the project