- Operator: Quadrant Energy
- Country: Australia
- Location: offshore Western Australia
- Production start: 2010
- Partners: Quadrant - 52%, Inpex 48%
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The field was developed with 19 horizontal production laterals, two water injection wells and one gas injection well.
- The Ningaloo Vision FPSO floating production, storage and offloading vessel has capacity to process 150,000 barrels of liquids per day, including 63,000 barrels of oil per day, and store 540,000 barrels of oil.
- The Coniston and Novara fields were developed as tie backs to the FPSO
- Coniston and Novara infrastructure consists of:
- Seven production wells, six in the Coniston field and one in the Novara field.
- A pipeline end manifold (PLEM) will be located between the Coniston and Novara production wells.
- The Coniston drill centre C manifold (DC3) is the production well for Coniston and the drill centre D (DC4) is the Novara production well;
- The production wells are tied back to the Van Gogh operating field by two production flowlines, a gas lift flowline and an electro‐hydraulic umbilical;
- BW Offshore: Supply of the Ningaloo Vision FPSO vessel
- Acergy: installation and tie-in of flowlines, risers, manifolds and an FPSO mooring
- 2003 - Van Gogh oil field discovered
- 2007 - Acergy awarded installation contract
- 2010 - First oil produced
- 2011 - FID for Coniston Field
- 2015 - Quandrant Energy acquired Apache's share
- Coniston Novara Installation
- Ningaloo Vision FPSO, BW Offshore
- Acergy S.A. $85 million contract award in Asia
- Van Gogh FPSO arrives at Exmouth
- Apache Reports First Oil From Van Gogh Development in Western Australia's Exmouth Basin
- Final Investment Decision on the Coniston Field, Western Australia
- Apache Agrees To Sell Australian Operations For $2.1 Billion