- Ownership: Valero
- Website: http://www.valero.com/
- Company Refineries: Valero Refineries
- Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
- Capacity : 15.75 million tons/annum & 315.000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- CDU, VDU
- Hydrocrackers - 36.000 & 15.000 bpd
- Catalytic reformer
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- This facility is capable of processing heavy, high-sulfur crude oil
- Specializes in the production of environmentally clean fuels and products, primarily RFG and ultra-low-sulfur diesel and also asphalt and petroleum coke
- NuStar Energy L.P.is investing in pipeline revamps and construction to supply crude from the Eagle Ford Shale Oil Field to the refinery.
- The pipelines will be completed in 2012
- 1983 - Valero commissioned the grass-roots Corpus Christi refinery which is now referred to as the Corpus Christi Refinery West Plant.
- 2001 - Valero acquired a 115,000 barrels per day (BPD) refinery, now referred to as the Corpus Christi Refinery East Plant, located less than a mile from the flagship refinery in Corpus Christi.
- Refinery Webpage
- Maintenance News, Feb 2010
- NuStar, Valero Agree to South Texas Pipeline Projects Aimed at Increasing Transportation of Eagle Ford and Other Crude Sources
- Valero Executes Lease Agreements for El Paso's Corpus Christi Refinery and Refined Product Logistics