- Source: Kensington Ohio
- Website: http://www.unitypipeline.com/
- Length: kilometres (380 miles)
- Capacity: 60,000 barrels of NGL per day
- Crude Type: natural Gas Liquids
- The Unity Pipeline Project will connect a new source of diluent supply from Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia to ever-increasing demand in Western Canada.
- The source of NGLs will be the Marcellus and Utica formations
- The projected pipeline will consist of a new 12-inch pipeline from Kensington, Ohio, to connect to Somerset’s existing North Coast Pipeline originating at Mantua, Ohio. The pipeline will further connect to the Crossroads Pipeline at Cygnet, Ohio, and ultimately will terminate in Griffith, Indiana, at an interconnection with Explorer Pipeline. The North Coast and Crossroads pipeline systems, which currently transport natural gas flowing west to east, will be reversed and converted from natural gas transportation service to diluent transportation service.
- The NGLs will be transferred to the Southern Lights Oil Pipeline for transport to Alberta
- 2013 - Open season launched