- Ownership: Bashneft
- Website: http://www.bashneft.ru/
- Location: Ufa, Russia
- Capacity: 9.5million tons/annum & 190.000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity: 7.1
- Fluidised Catalytic Cracking
- Diesel Desulphurisation
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- Uses local crude
- In August 2009 Bashneft signed annual contracts with Lukoil for the supply of up to 400,000 tonnes monthly, TNK-BP - 200,000 tonnes of oil and Shell - 100,000 tonnes of oil.
- Gasoline, diesel fuel, fuel oil, LPG & Petrochemicals
- In 2010, CDtech was awarded a contract for the license and basic engineering of a fluid catalytic cracking gasoline hydrodesulfurization unit
- The FCC unit is designed with a treating capacity of 1.26 million metric tonnes per year.
- The upgrade will utilize CDTECH’s CDHydro/CDHDS+ technology to reduce the sulfur content of the FCC gasoline to meet Euro-5 emission standards.
- 1937 - The refinery was commissioned
- 2010 - gasoline hydrodesulfurization unit project launched
- Refinery Webpage (Russian)
- Ups And Downs Of The Russian Downstream
- Centre Invest Group Analyst Report
- Bashneft signs agreement with Surgutneftegas for oil supply
- UNPZ Selects CDTECH for Gasoline Desulfurization
- Foster Wheeler Awarded Contract for New Terrace WallTM Steam Reformer in Russia