- Operator: Statoil
- Country: Norway
- Location: Norwegian Sea
- Production start: 2009
- Partners: Total, Exxon, Eni
- Type: Oil & Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Tyrihans field is located in the Norwegian Sea in water depths of 984 feet (300 meters)
- The field comprises Tyrihans South, an oil field with a gas cap, and Tyrihans North, a gas and condensate discovery with a thin oil zone.
- It utilises subsea templates and is tied back to Kristin Gas And Condensate Field
- Stolt Offshore: Installation of a 16”/18” diameter production pipeline, 43 km in length from the Tyrihans field to the Kristin platform, together with a 10” gas injection pipeline, 42 km in length from Åsgard B to the Tyrihans field
- FMC Technologies:
- Supply of two subsea trees and three choke modules
- 1982 - Tyrihans Oil And Gas Field discovered
- 2006 - Stolt Offshore awarded pipeline contract
- 2009 - Tyrihans Oil And Gas Field came onstream
- 2012 - FMC Technologies Receives $39 Million Subsea Equipment Order
- 2013 - FMC Technologies Receives $47 Million Subsea Equipment Order
- Tyrihans Sør has an oil column with a condensate-rich gas cap.
- Tyrihans Nord contains gas condensate with an underlying oil zone.
- The Garn Formation of Middle Jurassic age constitutes the main reservoir in both deposits and lies at about 3 500 metres.
- The reservoir is homogenous and the quality is good.
- Serimax Europe Pipeline References
- Stolt Offshore S.A. Receives Letter of Intent for Tyrihans Development Project Valued at ca. $90 million
- Tyrihans on stream
- FMC Technologies Receives $39 Million Subsea Equipment Order for Statoil's Tyrihans Field
- FMC Technologies Receives $47 Million Subsea Equipment Order for Statoil's Tyrihans Field