created: 27 Apr 2015 08:52
tags: norway pipeline shell video
- Shell has a new video showing the connection of the new Polarled Gas Pipeline to their Nyhamna Gas Plant in Norway
- The pipeline which is expected to be completed this year will bring new supplies of gas from the Aasta Hansteen Gas and Condensate Field
created: 30 Oct 2014 20:14
tags: canada pipeline refinery transcanada video
- Environmentalists are trying to stop the various pipelines that need to be built to get Canadian crude to markets. Out of all of the pipeline projects, the Energy East Crude Oil Pipeline is the most important.
- The pipeline will feed refineries including the St John Refinery, Canada's biggest. Currently, despite Canada's position as a major oil producer, refineries on the East coast cannot access Western Crude.
- Since 2009, Dartmouth Refinery & Shell Montreal Refinery have both been closed down. Come By Chance Refinery has been sold twice.
- The future of the remaining refineries may well be dependent on this project
- Transcanada's view is in the video below.
created: 04 Feb 2014 07:12
tags: ge lng video