- Operator: Exxon
- Country: Australia
- Production start:
- Partners: BHP Billiton
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves: one trillion cubic feet of gas and 110 million barrels of oil and natural gas liquids
- Production Volume:
- The Turrum field is located 42 kilometres from shore in about 60 metres of water
- The development consists of a new platform, Marlin B, linked by a bridge to the existing Marlin A platform.
- Marlin A was upgraded to accommodate the bridge and new equipment.
- Gas is to be processed at the Longford Gas Conditioning Plant
- McDermott: EPCI, transportation, hook-up and commissioning of Jackets, piles, topsides, subsea facilities, pipelines, umbilicals
- 2008 - Final investment decision made
- McDermott Platform References
- BHP Billiton Approves Turrum Field Development Offshore Victoria
- BHP Billiton Approves Revised Costs For Kipper And Turrum Petroleum Projects