- Operator: AWE
- Country: New Zealand
- Location: Taranaki basin
- Production start: 2007
- Partners: Australian Worldwide Exploration Limited - 42.5 %, Mitsui E&P (35%), New Zealand Oil & Gas (12.5%) and Pan Pacific Petroleum (10%)
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Tui area oil fields comprises the Tui, Amokura and Pateke fields which are located approximately 50 kilometres off the coast of Taranaki, New Zealand, in PMP38158.
- The fields are operated using the Umuroa FPSO
- The FPSO Umuroa will be capable of producing 120 000 barrels of fluid per day, 50 000 barrels of oil per day and 118 000 barrels of water per day, with a storage capacity of 730 000 barrels.
- The vessel is moored in 120 metres of water and is Prosafe's first FPSO offshore New Zealand
- Keppel: FPSO conversion
- Prosafe: Engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning.
- 2007 - FPSO delivered and oil production begins
- 2015 - Production starts from Pateke-4H well
- Naming ceremony of the FPSO Umuroa
- First oil on FPSO Umuroa
- AWE brings Pateke-4H well onto production at Tui area oil fields