- Operator: Statoil
- Country: Norway
- Location: Halten Bank
- Production start:
- Partners: Statoil - 59,1% (operator), ExxonMobil - 33%, Eni - 7,9 %
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The development is to consists of a template structure and an attached satellite well, which will be tied back to Åsgard A. Three production wells and two gas injection wells will be drilled for a total of five wells.
- The resource contains about 76 million barrels of recoverable oil equivalent, mainly oil.
- Technip: Supply the flexible riser, production flowline, gas injection line, flexible jumpers, and umbilicals.
- FMC Technologies: Provide the subsea production system
- 1986 - Trestakk discovered
- 2016 - Plan for Development and Operation submitted to NPD
- Statoil submits Trestakk Plan for Development and Operation
- Technip and FMC Technologies Receive EPCI Award for Statoil’s Trestakk Development