- Operator: Centrica
- Country: UK
- Location: 200km north east of Aberdeen
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Trees area comprises the Birch, Larch, Sycamore Central and Sycamore South fields, in which Centrica Energy has a 100% operated interest. Birch, Larch and Sycamore Central, 200km north east of Aberdeen, are subsea developments tied back to the Marathon-operated Brae Alpha platform.
- Sycamore South has been developed using an extended reach well from the CNR-operated Tiffany platform.
- Gas is transported via the Scottish Area Gas Evacuation (SAGE) Pipeline to the Sage St Fergus Gas Processing Terminal
- 1994 - Government approval for Birch Oil Field
- 1997 - Approval granted for Larch Field development
- 2002 - Sycamore field development approved
- 2003 - First oil from Sycamore