- Source: Trieste
- Destination: Vohburg
- ÖMV (25%); Shell (24%); Ruhr Oel (11%); Eni (10%); Gunvor (10%); BP (9%); ExxonMobil (6%); ConocoPhilips (3%); and Total (2%).
- Website: http://www.tal-oil.com/
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- Oil is transported by the pipeline from the Italian marine terminal in Trieste through the Alps to processing plants in Austria and Germany where TAL is connected to the Ingolstadt Kralupy Litvinov Oil Pipeline (Vohburg, Bavaria), which runs to the Central oil tank farm in Nelahozeves.
- In operation
- 2012 - Mero acquired a 5% stake in the pipeline
- 2012 - Gunvor acquired 10%