- Operator: Total
- Country: UK
- Location: 100 kilometres North West of the Sullom Voe Terminal on the Shetland Islands
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- It is being developed together with the Laggan Gas Field
- The Laggan and Tormore fields will be connected via a subsea pipeline to the new Shetland Gas Plant at Sullom Voe on the Shetland Islands with further export of the processed gas to the UK Frigg (FUKA) pipeline system in the North Sea and then on to the St. Fergus gas terminal on the East Scottish Coast.
- Offshore Design Engineering (ode) & DORIS Engineering: Contract for basic engineering
- Supply the manufacture of nine subsea trees, eight wellheads and two six-slot manifolds.
- 12 multiphase meters, 10 subsea control modules and associated control systems.
- Nexans: Design, engineering and manufacture of a total length of 143km of static subsea electro-hydraulic control umbilicals
- ClampOn: Nineteen (19) Sand, PIG and Vibration Monitors
- 2007 - Tormore Gas Field discovered
- 2010 - Final investment decision taken
- 2010 - UK government approval granted
- UK: Total Announces A Significant Gas Condensate Discovery West Of Shetland
- Laggan-Tormore basic engineering contract
- DONG Energy to develop the Laggan-Tormore fields West of Shetland
- Total Awards FMC Technologies $210 Million Subsea Contract to Support Laggan-Tormore Field
- ClampOn has received Letter of Intent from FMC
- Nexans wins subsea umbilical contract from Subsea 7 for North Sea Laggan-Tormore gas project