- Operator: Petrobras
- Country: Brazil
- Location: Santos Basin
- Production start: 2013
- Type: Oil & Gas
- Estimated Reserves: Total recoverable volumes
- 113 million barrels of oil equivalent (boe) for the Bauna Field
- 83 million boe for the Piracaba Field
- Production Volume:
- The field will be operated using the Petrojarl Cidade De Itajai FPSO
- It will be capable of processing at least 80,000 barrels of oil per day and 70.0 MMscfd of production gas, injecting more than 96,000 barrels of water per day and storing 650,000 barrels of oil.
- The Bauna And Piracaba Oil And Gas Field were previously known as the Tiro and Sidon Oil and Gas Field
- Sembcorp: FPSO Conversion
- Detailed engineering, installation and integration of 16 topside modules, installation of spread mooring and power generation systems, accommodation upgrading as well as extensive piping and electrical cabling works.
- 2010 - Sembcorp awarded FPSO conversion contract
- 2011 - Further quantities of oil discovered
- 2012 - The fields were declared commercial
- 2013 - Petrobras starts production at Baúna field
- Both fields contain light oil (34 oAPI for Bauna and 32 oAPI for Piracaba), in sandstones reservoirs located above the salt layer.
- The reservoir is approximately 2,160 meters deep
- Sembcorp Marine's Jurong Shipyard Secures S$351 Million FPSO Conversion Contract
- Discovery of good quality oil in south Santos Basin
- Declarations of Commerciality of Light Oil in South Santos Basin
- Petrobras starts production at Baúna field, in Santos Basin