- Ownership: Enterprise
- Website: http://www.enterpriseproducts.com/
- Length: kilometres (8,324 miles)
- Capacity: per day
- Status: Operating
- An Intrastate pipeline system that gathers and transports natural gas from supply basins in Texas and offshore in the Gulf of Mexico for delivery to local gas distribution companies and electric generation and industrial customers.
- The original system includes both a southern mainline and a northern mainline.
- The southern mainline runs between Waha, Texas and Katy, Texas;
- The northern mainline runs from Waha in the west to Carthage in the east.
- Sherman Extension Pipeline Project:
- 178 miles of 36” diameter pipeline and two electric drive compressor stations.
- It provides up to 1.1 billion cubic feet per day of transportation capacity for natural gas production from the growing Barnett Shale area of North Texas.
- The pipeline originating at a central delivery point on Enterprise’s Texas intrastate pipeline system near Morgan Mill, Texas and extends through the center of the current Barnett Shale development area to Sherman, Texas where it connects with Boardwalk's 42” Gulf Crossing Expansion
- The pipeline has interconnects with Net Mexico Gas Pipeline
- UniversalPegasus: Survey, GIS, construction management and inspection, detailed design, and procurement services
- 2004 - Enterprise acquires the pipeline in GulfTerra deal
- 2009 - Sherman Extension Completed
- Onshore Natural Gas Pipelines
- EIA Natural Gas Pipeline Projects 2000-2009
- Enterprise and GulfTerra to Merge Forming $13 Billion Midstream Energy Partnership
- Enterprise and Duncan Energy Announce Service on Sherman Extension Pipeline