- Operator: ExxonMobil
- Country: Malaysia
- Location: South China Sea
- Production start: 2013
- Partners: Petronas
- Type: Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Telok gas field is located about 124 miles offshore the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia.
- The Telok A platform is the first phase of the Telok natural gas project, which when completed will consist of two four-legged unmanned gas satellite platforms.
- Full well stream gas will be produced via a new 16-mile pipeline to the existing Guntong E platform for processing.
- A total of 14 development wells are planned for the Telok A and B platforms.
- MMHE: Scope of work includes the procurement, fabrication, onshore testing, load-out and offshore hook-up and commissioning of two (2) topsides and the corresponding two (2) jackets to support the platforms
- Anggerik Laksana: Telok A & B Topsides
- TL Offshore: Guntong-E to Telok-A Pipeline
- 2011 - MMHE awarded topsides contracts
- 2013 - ExxonMobil Starts Production From Telok Gas Field
- Anggerik Laksana Platform References
- Serimax Asia Pipeline References
- MMHE Awarded Telok Project By ExxonMobil
- ExxonMobil Starts Production From Telok Gas Field