- Source: Texas
- Destination: Mid West
- Ownership: Enterprise
- Website: http://www.enterpriseproducts.com/
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- The TE Products Pipeline is a 3,403-mile pipeline system comprised of 3,085 miles of interstate pipelines and 318 miles of intrastate Texas pipelines.
- Refined products and certain NGLs are transported from the upper Texas Gulf Coast to Seymour, Indiana. From Seymour, segments of the TE Products Pipeline extend to Chicago, Illinois; Lima, Ohio; Selkirk, New York; and near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- East of Seymour, Indiana, the TE Products Pipeline is primarily dedicated to NGL transportation service.
- In operation