- Operator: BG Group
- Country: India
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- Tapti field covering an area of 1471 sq.kms lies 160 km north-north west of the Mumbai city.
- It lies approximately in a water depth of 20 M on the northeast flank of Surat depression, of Bombay Offshore Basin.
- The block comprises of two fields South Tapti and Mid Tapti, which occur in two large structural culminations.
- Tapti Processing Platform (TPP) was designed, constructed and installed to handle 180 MMSCFD of Gas and 100000 barrels of liquid (both water and condensate).
- After recent debottlenecking the handling capacity has been enhanced to 210 MMSCFD. Two trend of TEG based Gas dehydration system process the gas to the recommended specification. Gas from 3 satellite platforms (19 Wells) comes to TPP for separation, dehydration, metering and dispatch.
- Gas is dispatched through18" & 70 kms export line tied to ONGC's 36" & 42" gas line going to Hazira Gas Processing Plant.
- Swiber: North Tapti - NTP-1 & NTP-2
- Seaway Heavy Lifting: TCPP and MTA Platforms installation
- CUEL: NRPOD
- Global Industries: Transportation, installation and pre-commissioning of one 20" x 80 km gas export pipeline, one 20" x 22 km infield pipeline with a 4" piggyback instrument air line, associated pipeline end manifolds and risers, the fabrication of two pipeline end manifolds and pipe burial operations.
- 2002 - BG Group acquired a 30% participating interest in the Panna/Mukta and Mid and South Tapti (PMT) fields
- 2003 - Enhancement project announced
- 2006 - New Revised Plan of Development (NRPOD) Project launched
- Reliance, Field Information
- FoundOcean Asia Subsea References
- Seaway Heavy Lifting Oil And Gas References
- International Protective Coatings Fixed Platform References
- Serimax Asia Pipeline References
- BG Group completes acquisition of Enron Oil & Gas India Limited
- BG India and partners secure approval for further investment in the Panna/Mukta and Tapti fields
- Global Industries Awarded Contract for Offshore India Pipeline Project in 2007
- Expansion set for offshore Panna Field