- Destination: Tamazunchale, Mexico
- Ownership: Transcanada
- Website: http://www.transcanada.com/
- Length: 130 kilometres (81 miles)
- Capacity: per day
- Status Operating
- Tuscarora Gas Transmission Company, principally owned by TransCanada subsidiary TC Pipelines LP, is a 229-mile, 20-inch-diameter interstate natural gas pipeline serving customers in Nevada and northwestern California. Tuscarora’s six laterals add another 76 miles of pipeline, bringing the system’s total to 305 miles.
- 1995 - Constructed and placed into service