- Ownership: China Petroleum Corporation
- Website: http://www.cpc.com.tw/english/home/index.asp
- Location: Dalin
- Capacity: million tons/annum & 300,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Refining Depth:
- Atmospheric Distillation
- Diesel Desulphurisation
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- Of CPC's total crude supply 63.53% coming from the Middle East, 25.60% from Africa, 6.75% from Australia and 4.12% from Central Asia.
- For details see Talin Refinery Project
- The refinery is undergoing a major upgrade project including the addition of an RFCC.
- 1996 - Refinery split off from Kaohsiung Refinery
- 2005 - #10 HDS unit contracts awarded
- 2006 - RFCC project launched