- Destination: West Cameron Parish, La.
- Ownership: Shell
- Length: kilometres (325 miles)
- Capacity: 1,200 MMcf per day
- Status: Operating
- Stingray is a 325-mile FERC regulated natural gas pipeline that transports natural gas and injected condensate from approximately 53 fields in the High Island, West Cameron, East Cameron, Vermilion and Garden Banks areas to onshore interstate and intrastate pipelines in West Cameron Parish, La.
- The pipeline system has a capacity of 1,200 MMcfd
Related Oil and Gas Fields
- 1996 - Expansion project completed
- 2001 - Enterprise & Shell Acquired the pipeline
- 2003 - Agreements signed for Harvest & Gunnison
- EIA Natural Gas Pipeline Projects
- Enterprise Acquires Interests in Natural Gas Pipelines
- Shell and Enterprise's Stingray Pipeline Transports Unocal's Deep Shelf Harvest Development in the Gulf of Mexico