- The purpose of this Wiki is to build up a knowledge base of the sector so that I or anyone else can easily locate the information that they need. To this end, all contributions, comments and criticisms are welcome.
- The most developed and comprehensive area of the site is the Oil Refineries section, which is my particular area of interest and expertise. It is by far and away the best freely available knowledge base about refining available on the web
- Similar to the Refineries database, I am also be developing an Oil and Gas Pipelines database, with information on transnational and other major oil and gas pipelines. Completing the transportation and storage theme is a Major Oil Terminals database and Natural Gas Hubs
Liquified Natural Gas, LNG
- One of the fastest growing segments in our sector is LNG
- The LNG Terminal Database is now a fairly comprehensive source of information about the global LNG sector.
- For definitions, see A Glossary Of LNG Terms
* The Oil and Gas Field Database is growing rapidly and has more than a thousand pages. Global Floating Production Storage And Offloading Vessels (FPSO) now has a wealth of data, whilst the Oil and Gas Processing Plants section is the newest addition.
The section Engineering Construction and Services has details of relevant engineering, construction and oil services companies and their references
I am also starting to add a oil and gas company section, which will act as a directory and the basis for a search engine.
Also in the Works is an Investing in Oil and Gas section.
Links to stuff under development: Sandbox