- Ownership: PAALP
- Website: https://www.plainsallamerican.com/
- Location: St. James, Louisiana
- Capacity: 8.3 Million barrels
- Crude Type:
- The St. James facility has a manifold and header system designed to allow receipts and deliveries with connecting pipelines at their maximum operating capacity.
- Located adjacent to the Mississippi river, the St. James facility also contains a barge and ship dock, which receives crude oil and condensate from ships and inter-coastal barges.
- Additionally, the dock is capable of loading barges and is also directly connected with a crude oil rail terminal
- The terminal connects to the Capline Oil Pipeline
- 2007 - Terminal operations started
- 2011 - Third expansion launched
- Plains All American Pipeline Announces St. James Terminal Expansion; Comments on Third Quarter Results