- Source: Russia
- Destination: Western Europe
- Length: 2,675 kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: 32 BCM per Year
- Status: Operating
- Soyuz carries Russian and Central Asian gas through Ukraine to Europe.
- The pipeline has been the subject of disputes between Russia and Ukraine.
- Modernization of gas pumping units at pipeline compressor stations Soyuz.
- The project cost - 227, 8 million USD of which 205.0 million USD is borrowed capital.
- With the introduction of GPA gas pipeline project to modernize the Soyuz significantly improve the technical and economic performance: efficiency (efficiency) will increase to 36%,
- overhaul period - up to 25 thousand machine-hours
- the cost of fuel gas will be reduced by 30%.
- The payback period is 6 years.
- European Gas & Power Markets
- CIA Document on Construction
- Modernisation of Ukrainian Gas Infrastructure
- Pipelines In Russia & FSU
- Ukrtransgas (Ukranian)