- Ownership: Gasum
- Website: http://www.gasum.com/
- Location: Inga
- Capacity: million tons/annum
- Status: Planned
- The project has been cancelled
- A Full scale LNG terminal project to the southern coast line of Finland. Storage capacity 300,000 m3 of LNG, injection capacity to the Finnish gas transmission network 10-14 million nm3/day.
- Annual throughput 10-20 TWh/y.
- The project includes the BalticConnector, a high pressure transmission pipeline connecting Estonian and Finnish gas transmission networks. Bi-directional flow. Pipeline diameter 500 mm, annual capacity 2 bcm/a.
- Storage capacity: 300,000 m3
- Unloading capacity:
- Send out capacity: 10-14 million nm3/day
- Neste Jacobs: Project Management Office
Ongoing Projects/Project Status
- Commissioning is expected in 2018
Suppliers / Customers
- Customers: The Finnish grid and also the Baltic states
- 2012 - Gasum launched EIA
- 2013 - Neste Jacobs awarded PMO contract
- 2015 - Project cancelled due to lack of commercial feasibility
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminal for Southern Finland planned by Gasum
- Neste Jacobs wins the bidding competition of Gasum's Finngulf LNG Project Management Services
- Finngulf terminal and Balticconnector pipeline not commercially viable