- Country: USA
- Location: Kern County, California
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Belridge Producing Complex includes exploration and production (E&P) operations in the North and South Belridge, Lost Hills, Cymric, and McKittrick oil fields.
- 1911 - South Belridge Oil Field discovered
- 1999 - AERA acquired a stake from Texaco
- 2012 - BreitBurn acquired a share of the field
- Oil and gas production includes heavy oil production from the Tulare formation and light oil production from the diatomite formation.
- Aera, Belridge
- Top 100 U S Oil And Gas Fields
- Texaco and Aera Finalize Trade of Selected California Upstream Assets
- BreitBurn Energy Partners L.P. to Acquire Principally Oil Properties in Kern County, California