- Ownership: INA
- Website: http://www.ina.hr/
- Location: 50 km from Zagreb
- Capacity: 2.2 million tons/annum & 61,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity: 6.1
- Refining Depth:
- Atmospheric Distillation
- Naphtha Desulphurisation
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- The refinery processes domestic petroleum (produced by INA) in addition to the Russian oil imported through the Druzhba Pipeline.
- Crude oil can also be supplied from the Mediterranean Sea by the Janaf Crude Oil Pipeline.
- LPG, motor gasoline, diesel fuels, virgin naphtha, aviation turbine fuel, kerosene for wells, heating oil, coke – green and calcined, and bitumen.
- For details see Sisak Refinery Upgrade Project
- A modernization project is underway, which includes the following projects: isomerization, HDS FCC petrol, Claus, revamp of Coking, HDS/MHC, hydrogen production, reconstruction of the existing plants.