- Operator: IOOC
- Country: Iran
- Location: Persian Gulf
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- Sirri Island is situated 72 kilometers of Iranian coastal line in south of Bandar Lengeh, 40 kilometers to the west of Abu-Musa Island.
- There are a number of oil fields in the area which share infrastructure.
- Alvand Field is located 50 kilometers to the west of Sirri Island. It includes two well platforms. and 11 production wells. The oil of this field is transferred to the Nasr platform by a 16-inch pipeline.
- Nosrat Field has 5 wells and produced oil is transferred to Nasr Platform by a 12-inch pipeline.
- Sivand and Dena Fields are located around Nasr Platform, Sivand Field (Sirri C) with 18 wells and Dena Field (Sirri D) with 24 wells. The oil of Sivand, Dena, and Alvand fields are gathered in Nasr Production Platforms and after the first production operation, it is transferred to Sirri Island by a 16-inch pipeline which is 33 kilometers in length.
- Esfand Oilfield (Sirri E) is located 18 kilometers, southeast of the island. It has 5 offshore platforms including 3 well platforms, production platform, and one flare. This field has 29 production and injection wells.
- Saipem: Sirri Island to Kish Island Pipeline
- ETPM: Sirri A & C