- Operator: BG Group
- Country: Egypt
- Location: 120 kilometres offshore from Alexandria in the Mediterranean Sea
- Production start: 2005
- Type: Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The BG-operated Simian Sienna field is located in the West Delta Deep Marine (WDDM) Concession approximately 120 kilometres offshore from Alexandria in the Mediterranean Sea.
- The offshore facilities consist of eight sub sea wells tied in to the existing WDDM gas gathering network. In addition there is a shallow water control platform.
- The onshore processing facilities form part of the Idku Gas Hub where the ELNG facilities are also located.
- Intecsea: Concept Definition Studies and the subsequent FEED
- Petrojet: Jacket, Deck, Heli-deck & Topside
- Technip: Design, engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation, testing and commissioning of the Simian/Sienna subsea facilities
- 2003 - Technip awarded subsea contract
- 2005 - First gas production
- Jotun Platform References
- Serimax Pipeline References
- BG announces first gas from Simian Sienna and Rosetta Phase Two in Egypt
- Intecsea, Burullus Gas Simian/Sienna
- Contract award for the subsea development of Simian/Sienna gas field offshore Egypt