- Source: Elk Basin, Wyoming
- Destination: Billings, Montana
- Ownership: Exxon
- Website: http://www.exxonmobilpipeline.com/
- Length: kilometres (69 miles)
- Capacity: barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- The Silvertip Pipeline is a 12-inch pipeline approximately 69 miles in length
- Receipt points include Cenex Front Range Pipeline, Glacier Crude Oil Pipeline, Marathon Pipeline, and Express Oil Pipeline System at Edgar Station, Montana.
- Deliveries are to Cenex at Laurel, Montana, and Exxonmobil Billings Refinery, Montana.
- In operation
- 2011 - 1,509 barrels of oil leaked during a flood
- Statement by ExxonMobil Pipeline Company Regarding Crude Oil Release into Yellowstone River in Montana
- U.S. Department of Transportation Proposes $1.7 Million in Civil Penalties for ExxonMobil for Yellowstone River Pipeline Failure