- Operator: Conocophillips
- Country: Abu Dhabi
- Location: 180 kilometers southwest of the city of Abu Dhabi
- Production start:
- Partners: ADNOC
- Type: Gas & Gas Condensate
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Shah gas project involves development of high-sulfur content reservoirs within the Shah field, located onshore approximately 180 km (110 miles) southwest of the city of Abu Dhabi.
- The project will involve development of several gas gathering systems, construction of new gas and liquid pipelines and processing trains to process 1 billion cubic feet of high-sulfur content gas.
- This is anticipated to produce approximately 500 million cubic feet per day of network gas and a significant amount of condensate and natural gas liquids.
- The development includes a 120 MW gas compression station
- Foster Wheeler: Feed for SAS Oilfield Development
- Fluor: PMC services for the main process packages
- Engineering, procurement, and construction of the gas process plant and of the sulphur recovery unit.
- Engineering, procurement, and construction of nearly 250 kilometre long pipelines
- Engineering, procurement, and construction of the gas compression station
- ABB: Power and automation equipment for a natural gas processing plant
- Punj Lloyd: Engineering, procurement, installation, commissioning assistance of eight well pad systems, (16” dia) 18 km four inter-pad lines (24” dia) 31 km four transfer lines and flow lines from the individual wells to their associated well pad.
- KWSubsea: FEED design of an onshore Sulphur Transportation System
- Process Group: 5 x 9800 BWPD Water Treatment Packages
- 2006 - Foster Wheeler Wins Feed for SAS Oilfield Development
- 2009 - ConocoPhillips and Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Sign Shah Gas Field Joint Venture and Field Entry Agreements
- 2010 - Saipem awarded process plant & pipeline contracts
- 2011 - Occidental selected to Join ADNOC in Developing the Field
- Punj Lloyd Pipeline References
- KWSubsea Subsea References
- Process Group Oil And Gas Processing References
- Saipem Acid Gas Removal References
- Saipem Gas Compression Stations References
- Foster Wheeler Wins Feed for ADCO's SAS Oilfield Development in Abu Dhabi
- ConocoPhillips and Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Sign Shah Gas Field Joint Venture and Field Entry Agreements
- ConocoPhillips Joins Abu Dhabi National Oil Company in the Development of the Shah Gas Field
- Fluor Named as Program Management Consultant for ADNOC’s Abu Dhabi Gas Project
- ABB wins gas order worth more than $30 million in Abu Dhabi
- Occidental to Join ADNOC in Developing Giant Shah Gas Field in the UAE
- Saipem awarded onshore contracts worth $ 3.5 billion