- Country: Egypt
- Location: 60km offshore in the Ras El Bar concession in the East Nile Delta Mediterranean
- Production start: 2012
- Partners: BP, ENI
- Type: Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- Seth field is located 60km offshore in the Ras El Bar concession in the East Nile Delta Mediterranean, close to existing producing Ha'py and Denise fields.
- Seth is being developed with a 6 well slot, normally unmanned platform with gas being exported via the Denise (Pliocene) pipeline to El Gamil gas terminal near Port Said.
- The first two wells accessing the western part of the Seth reservoir are expected to reach 170 mmscfd and develop about 240 bcf of gas.
- Saipem: Transport and Installation of the platform
- Enppi / Petrojet / Tecnomare: Detailed engineering for topside facilities, procurement services and material supply and assistance for commissioning and startup
- FoundOcean: Grouting
- 2012 - Seth field production starts
- Saipem Fixed Offshore Production Facilities Project References
- FoundOcean Subsea References
- Enppi Offshore Platform References
- BP Egypt Announces Seth First Gas