- Operator: Brunei Shell Petroleum
- Country: Brunei
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- Selangkir is a gas field, some 5 km north of the Iron Duke field in a water depth of 40 to 60 metres
- Swiber: Pipeline installation
- 1995 - The field was discovered
- The field is contained in a series of elongate fault/dip closures, on the northerly plunging nose of the Iron Duke structure. The main block seals against a large southeasterly dipping fault.
- The gas-bearing reservoirs are at depths between 3,500 metres and 4,300 metres subsea.
- The main reservoir-bearing levels in Selangkir are within the K sands, corresponding to the main reservoirs in the Iron Duke Main field.
- The porosity ranges from 10-18% and permeability from 0.1 to 300 mDarcy (0.0001 to 0.3 m2).The main accumulations are well defined by seismic amplitude anomalies.