- Operator: Premier
- Country: Falkland Islands
- Production start:
- Partners: Premier - 60%, Rockhopper - 40%
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Sea Lion field is located approximately 200 kilometres north of the Falkland Islands.
- Phased production is planned from a central TLP, with future subsea tiebacks.
- The TLP will contain drilling, topsides well processing facilities and utilities with oil export being undertaken via a separate Floating Storage and Offloading unit.
- AMEC: Overall management of the FEED and topsides design
- 2010 - Sea Lion Oil Field discovered
- 2012 - Premier completed the farm-in for 60 per cent of the field
- 2014 - FEED contracts awarded
- Sea Lion Exploration Well - 14/10-2 Oil Discovery
- Proposed acquisition of 60 per cent. of Rockhopper Exploration plc’s (“Rockhopper”) licence interests in the Falkland Islands
- Completion of the farm-in for 60 % of Rockhopper Exploration plc’s (“Rockhopper”) licence interests in the Falkland Islands
- AMEC awarded FEED contract by Premier Oil for Sea Lion development in deepwater offshore Falklands
- Premier Oil 1st Half 2014 Operational Review - Falkland Islands