- Operator: Dana
- Country: UK
- Location: Central North Sea
- Production start: 2007
- Type: Oil
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Saxon Field is located approximately 160km east of Aberdeen in Block 21/23b in the Central North Sea.
- Petro-Canada developed the Saxon field as a subsea tie-back to the existing Pict Oil Field manifold.
- The development consists of two production wells situated around a new drill centre (DC8) tied back to DC7 by a 2.35km 10" flexible production pipeline.
- Gas lift will be required from the start of production and this will be supplied from the existing Pict DC7 manifold through a new 4" flexible gas lift pipeline. A combined control, power, signal, hydraulic and chemical injection umbilical will also be installed from the DC7 manifold.
- Production is via the Triton FPSO
- Penspen: Saxon Development Detailed Design
- Bibby Offshore: Well tie ins
- 2007 - Project development approved by UK Government
- 2007 - First oil production
- 2010 - Dana acquires the field from Petro-Canada
- Fast Facts, Triton FPSO
- Consents given under the Petroleum Act 1998 and Reviews under the Assessment of Environmental Effects Regulations 1999
- Penspen Offshore And Platform References
- Bibby Offshore Subsea References
- Dana Acquires UKCS Interests From Petro-Canada UK Limited