- Operator: ADMA-OPCO
- Country: UAE
- Location: 120 kilometres to the northwest of Abu Dhabi
- Production start: 2016 - Expected
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Satah Al-Razboot (SARB) Full Field Development Project includes an untapped oil field that will prospectively pump 100,000 barrels per day
- Drilling will be conducted from two artificial islands (SARB1 and SARB2) with the well fluid sent by subsea pipeline to a facility on Zirku Island for processing, storage and export.
- Fluor: Design of offshore wellhead facilities, subsea and in-field pipelines, the onshore scope including receiving, processing, storage and support facilities, and the supporting utilities and infrastructure.
- 200km of subsea pipelines for well fluid, water injection, gas injection, flare and export, along with 3km of onshore pipeline and 55km of subsea power and communication cables.
- The provision of two riser platforms and four flare platforms with four interconnecting bridges and one single point mooring (SPM) buoy located at the north of Zirku Island.
- The onshore scope of the contract includes the following: drilling utilities, foundations on SARB1 and SARB2, transport, install, hook up and assistance in the commissioning of the accommodation modules.
- JDR: design and manufacture of five subsea power and communication (composite) cables and associated accessories
- 2010 - Fluor Wins FEED Contract for full field development
- 2013 - Petrofac awarded major subsea project
- Bluewater Calm Buoy Mooring References
- Fluor Wins Offshore FEED Contract in Abu Dhabi
- Petrofac Awarded US$500 Million Offshore Project in Abu Dhabi
- Petrofac Awards JDR Contract For Subsea Power Cables At Abu Dhabi’s Satah Al-Razboot (Sarb) Offshore Oil Field Development